Wednesday, January 13, 2010

F is for Farmer and Foster.




PHILIP JOSE FARMER
THE STONE GOD AWAKENS
TO YOUR SCATTERED BODIES GO
THE FABULOUS RIVERBOAT
THE DARK DESIGN
THE MAGIC LABYRINTH
GODS OF RIVERWORLD
RIVERWORLD & OTHER STORIES
THE WORLD OF TIERS
RAYMOND E FIEST
DAUGHTER OF EMPIRE
ALAN DEAN FOSTER
INTO THE OUT OF
NOR CRYSTAL TEARS
CACHALOT
SENTENCED TO PRISM
THE MAN WHO USED THE UNIVERSE
THE TAR-AIYM KRANG
VOYAGE TO THE CITY OF THE DEAD
ICERIGGER
ROBERT WILFRED FRANSON
THE SHADOW OF THE SHIP

6 comments:

Owen Roberts said...

Farmer's Dayworld has always stuck in my memory.
Did you read Fiest's Magician? Not SF, ok, but good fantasy.

Neal Asher said...

I did read Magician and, as I recollect, did enjoy it. Damned if I know what happened to my copy of it, though.

Grim's Reality said...

Cachalot, what a read. I was in my earliest days of Scuba diving when I first read that book. Brilliant.

Catalyst was ok as I remember but it hasn't stuck in quite the same way.

vaudeviewgalor raandisisraisins said...

i think Farmer's Dungeon was leased out to a hack. do not read!
Image of the Beast, The Lovers and The Green Odyssey (1st book!) are up on my list of faves

Anonymous said...

The Fiest/Wurts empire trilogy was always one of my favourites.

LarryS said...

Ah yes, Foster! There's a few there I've not yet got, Nor Crystal Tears being an important omission. I seem to remember reading The Man Who Used The Universe and not getting it at all(either that one or Into the Out Of)-very difficult!