Monday, January 18, 2010

G is for Gemmell and Gibson (either).





DAVID S GARNETT
TIME IN ECLIPSE
DAVID GEMMELL
LEGEND
WAYLANDER
FIRST CHRONICLES OF DRUSS THE LEGEND
THE KING BEYOND THE GATE
HERO IN SHADOWS
QUEST FOR LOST HEROES
GHOST KING
MORNINGSTAR
KNIGHTS OF DARK REKNOWN
THE LAST GUARDIAN
DARK MOON
MIDNIGHT FALCON
RAVENHEART
STORMRIDER
THE LION OF MACEDON
MARK S GESTON
OUT OF THE MOUTH OF THE DRAGON
GARY GIBSON
AGAINST GRAVITY
ANGEL STATIONS
TERRY GREENHOUGH
TIME & TIMOTHY GRENVILLE
PARKE GODWIN
WAITING FOR THE GALACTIC BUS

7 comments:

Grim's Reality said...

Gemmell, I read the Troy series Lord of the Silver Bow etc. They were fantastic, I intend to go through his back catalogue.

Owen Roberts said...

No William Gibson?

Neal Asher said...

I think his earlier stuff is better, Graeme.

Certainly Owen - I had a copy of Neuromancer once and, as is usual, I loaned it to someone with less concern about other people's books than I have.

Anonymous said...

Ah David Gemmell. I love his stuff. Sad day when he passed away.

Legend and Waylander are class.

Grim's Reality said...

Neuromancer; This very day, I brought that book with me to work, to leave in one of our building bookcases for someone else to pick up and take away.

I had no great feeling for the book. Does that make me a bad person?

As for Gemmell, I'd love to have more time to read. I get about 80minutes a day on the commute and some time, in the evenings sometimes... but there is so much other stuff to do, and watching the midriff features highly :-) If I read as much as I wanted to I'd look like Jabba the Hut in no time at all.

vaudeviewgalor raandisisraisins said...

"I had no great feeling for the book. Does that make me a bad person?"

i am if you are.
great ideas here and there, badly written and overrated. Metrophage by Kadrey for the win!

Grim's Reality said...

One always worries when making off comments about well knowns or cult figures.

Thanks for that Vaude. :-)