Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday 18th

The tiling in and on the ruin continued all last week, including Saturday, and here’s the result thus far.







Today it is pissing down so no work is being done, since most of what remains is outside: the step on the roof of the main house, which was torn up last year to expose where two roofs nearly met over a wallm these joined with reinforcing steel including and earthquake column and the whole thing concreted again; some edging on the ruin roof followed by grouting.

4 comments:

Mark T Croucher said...

As a plumber, heating engineer, bathroom installer I concur that the tiling looks very good.

Unknown said...

Where did you get the tiles?
I'm tiling a bathroom just now in Heraklion and your's look pretty good

Jebel Krong said...

nice, i'll call you when i need to re-tile my bathroom... ;-)

Neal Asher said...

Yup, nice tiles ... bought from the big tile shop on the road out of Sitia towards Makrigialos.

I didn't do the tiling. I'll save my knees and write books instead.