Monday, March 23, 2009

Earth Central Trooper - Peter Nugent

Earth Central Foot Trooper:


Dear Neal Asher

Please find attached my entry for your art competition. I'm a complete amateur when it comes to drawing, very rarely going further than covering my log books in doodles, but I had a go at drawing what I imagine an Earth Central foot trooper might look like in some all purpose armour. I never realise how hard it would really be to design such a piece of kit, having to think how the plates fit together and not to hinder movement too much but I think I came out with something good! Also included is an APW, which was also a bitch to do, so much blank space to fill with details!

Keep up the good work with your books!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey nice job...reminds me of concept art for robot designs.Art is all about enjoying what you do.