Tuesday, March 10, 2009

IRA Plonkers.

So, we have the ‘Continuity IRA’ and the ‘Real IRA’. You know, if they weren’t killing people this would almost be funny. Doesn’t all this remind you of something out of The Life of Brain

BRIAN: Are you the Judean People's Front?

REG: Fuck off!
BRIAN: What?
REG: Judean People's Front. We're the People's Front of Judea! Judean People's Front. Cawk.
FRANCIS: Wankers.
BRIAN: Can I... join your group?
REG: No. Piss off.


Isn't it a shame that some people's existence only relates to the past, and never the future.

6 comments:

Thud said...

My family left Ireland long ago...something for which I am eternaly grateful.

Neal Asher said...

I imagine that not so far in the future people will be saying the same thing about Britain.

Unknown said...

One of the papers wrote that these small groups are kicking off to get the troops back because they miss the fight. Without the British army to shoot at they have nothing to do.

I think that is a definite possibility.
The drunk in the corner that everyone has been ignoring for years is up and shouting to fight anyone, everyone. But he's got some nicked AK47s in this case.

vaudeviewgalor raandisisraisins said...

seen this guy over there?

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/action_figure_fights_on_despite

Chris said...

Heard on the news that a 37 year-old and 17 year-old have been taken into custody... is this just another form of an older terrorist "radicalising" a younger, impressionable teenager?

Thud said...

Neal...I am in the process of setting up a bolthole in America which although a great place is not where I would choose to live.For the safety of my family however it is somrthing that I feel a strong need to do,I will stay and try to fight the good fight in England for as long as possible.