Monday, March 16, 2009

Sketch: Mr Crane

Here's a rough sketch of Mr Crane by Phil Edwards (Live for Film). Suggestions please.


Pavlov's Cat said...

Teh first image that sprung to mind for Mr Crane when reading Brassman
was from back in my youth.

from 2000AD 'The Dead Man' series

I can only find one image so far online as an example, but to me this is Mr Crane

Neal Asher said...

Yes, that is very much what I see too, though the boots need to be big lace-up ones.

Live for films said...

I'd forgotten all about Dead Man. Great image.

I shall combine that and the other sketches I have done and see what happens! :)

Paul said...

Like 'The man with no name' in High Plains Drifter.

Only 8' tall and made of metal.

He's the Polity Clint Eastwood.

Djester13 said...

This rendition of Eddie the 'Ead as a space age Clint Eastwood was the first image that popped in my head when I encountered Mr. Crane.

Neal Asher said...

Yup, both of these too, though the one from Djester13 definitely has the hat.